Friday, January 27, 2006

Well the week-end is almost here. I had a good day with Kerri and the boys yesterday. Thank goodness for mall playgrounds during the winter!! They really have fun at the Polaris one. The place is always packed but it is amazing how few kids get hurt. I found them Ohio State basketball jerseys. I can't wait to see them on. We are having a "family night" tomorrow and maybe Jen can show me how to post pictures on my blog. Riley gets to stay up late to watch the game. Monday night someone will be taking him to the Schott to see the game. It will be good to get together and just hang out. Trey says he wants to play hide-n-go-seek with Mikey and I'm sure there will be several games of Pigs played. How can such a stupid game be so addicting? Pizza, munchies, games and OSU - sounds like fun to me.

1 comment:

jen leonard said...

I can't wait . . .