Thursday, March 02, 2006

Something isn't right with this picture. I'm ironing shorts and golf shirts for my husband to go on a golf trip. I am really jealous!! But I'm so glad he is able to go. He has worked so hard for so many years and finally he is being rewarded. I hope he has a great time. He leaves Saturday. I will just have to stay here and enjoy my wonderful kids and grandchildren. Gee, I have it rough don't I? Riley will be my date for the last OSU game Sunday. Everytime I talk to Trey on the phone he says, "Take me to the game Nana". I really wish I could. I hope we can get more seats next season. My wonderful son-in-law will be celebrating a birthday this week-end so I will treat him to dinner. Next week will be Jen's b-day - another celebration. Fun times!! Evan's big day will be here before we know it. I'm sure Kerri doesn't feel it is coming quick enough.

No comments: