Thursday, March 09, 2006

Well, not the best week of my life but nothing I should complain too much about. It started out with my husband leaving for Fla. and for some reason I ended up at the doctor with a blood pressure count far too high. My fault - went off my meds. Then I picked up some kind of stomach flu I'm still wrestling with and finally got myself to the dentist after far too long. But today I spent time with some of my favorite people Riley, Trey and their Mommy. We went shopping for baby Evan, out to lunch and then I watched Monsters Inc. with my handsome four year old. Mike will be home tomorrow and I am really glad. Mikey and I will find a good place to watch OSU in the tournament. It will be a good day. I go to bed tonight praying for a lot of situations. On the top of my list is Mark and Amy and Micah. I have had times in my life that I could literally feel God's arms wrap around me. I pray that for them tonight. May God keep us all in His care.

No comments: