Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Last night I had the privilege of feeding some hurting people. It seemed like such a small thing to do during a time of such grief. I mean bean salad!! Just wish I could have done more. Tonight I have my little ones so Kerri and Eric can be with their LP family during this time. As we were coming home from mac-n-cheese at Bob Evans, from the back I hear a stirring rendition of "God is Good" at the top of their lungs. Yea, it made me smile. So simple but so true - God IS good, ALL the time. Trying to answer 4 yr. old questions about death only makes me realize I don't have any answers. I don't understand it any better than he does. But I do know that because God is good, Mark is fine and the spring flowers will bloom and a baby will be born in June and Micah will grow and be strong. And when the next thing happens that we don't understand - God will still be good.

1 comment:

Stetlers said...

thanks mom.