Friday, April 14, 2006

Looking forward to a great Easter week-end. Seems like we just celebrated Christmas!! I had a date with another handsome guy yesterday. Yes, Trey and I went to Easton and enjoyed lunch at Max and Irmas and he made his build-a-bear. We made sure the bear was a different color than brother's . I am thanking God for an answer to prayer in our family. God doesn't always answer exactly the way we would think but it is always perfect. The future looks good with a new grandson and all kinds of things to look forward to. But I have learned that this "one day at a time" thing works pretty well for me. I have found some real peace living this way. I don't always accomplish it but most of the time I think I do o.k. I know I worry less than I ever have in my life. Maybe I'm just mellowing with my old age! Blessings to all on this Easter week-end.

No comments: