Monday, April 03, 2006

I am really glad to be starting a new week. Last week was not one I would like to re-live. Why is it that those seem to go on forever? Oh well, life goes on. I got back to the gym this morning and hopefully my normal flow will return. We got to spend some time with Riley, Trey and Kerri. That's always a good thing. I am giving a friends daughter a wedding shower Saturday. It should be fun. April is looking very hectic. I love Easter - everything new. Hope, that's what Easter gives us. Mark Palmer left some wonderful thoughts on hope; "Live your hope as if it is the one and only thing that sustains you in this ravaged world." I have learned that until we spend sometime in a place that makes us feel as if hope is all we have, we don't really understand how powerful hope can be. I'm looking forward to celebrating that hope in Jesus this Easter. Immediately after Easter we head for market I get back and leave for a visit with my sister. April will be gone before I know it.

No comments: