Thursday, May 03, 2007

I got through my eye surgery - piece of cake. The recovery was a little challenging but overall a good experience. One week later and I'm already seeing 20/40. And one week after joining weight watchers, we'll see what the total is tonight, but my scales show 5 lbs. off!!! I really like this program. I feel like I am eating well and it is an easy plan to follow. Wow, the glasses gone, the weight gone, I'm going to be a new woman!! Ha!! or LOL as the myspacers say.
Mike was out of town overnight last night and I was thinking that it's really cool that we have been married almost 33 yrs and I still miss him when he's gone. I'm a pretty lucky woman. I hope and pray that will be true for my children when they reach this point in life. Right now my life is full of stuff life is made of. Life Happens. I thank God for my wonderful parents and the opportunity to help them in this new chapter of their life. I thank Him for a husband that continues to be the best friend that I so often need. I am thankful for a daughter and son-in-law that listen and obey the shepherd's voice and for a son and future daughter-in-law that are starting a new and exciting life together. And I am extra thankful for three handsome little boys that continue to light up this life in such a special way. Yea, life happens and it isn't always good but God has given me all I need and I am happy.

No comments: