Thursday, May 24, 2007

Well, so it begins. Summer- crazy, hectic, fun summer. June is always nuts and this one may set a record. Not only do we have three birthdays and an anniversary but this June will bring new beginnings for so many. My mom will be having her surgery on June 11th. Hopefully we can get my dad moved and settled by the first week of June. Don't forget Evan's first b-day. Mikey is moving this week-end and Kerri will be moving by the middle of the month, right after mom's surgery. Oh yea, Mikey's 25th b-day is sandwiched between Evan's and mom's surgery. Then of course comes 2 weeks of re-hab for mom, and Mike's b-day and our anniversary toward the end of the month. Oh I almost forgot, a big friends of the Pressley's picnic on the 16th. OMG!!as the "my-spacer's" say. I hope this old lady can keep up!!

No comments: