Monday, May 14, 2007

I had a great Mother's Day. My entire family went to church together. That hasn't happened in a long time. That was really all I needed for the day. Then Kerri and Eric fixed lunch, what a treat!! My husband gave Kerri and me gift cards for massages and pedicures at Penzones and we hung out all day just being together. My Mom came over for a short while by herself. She looked so pretty. I think it was relaxing for her to not have to worry about my Dad being there. Today Kerri and I are going to take her out for a late lunch to celebrate being mothers. I was working in my parents yard the other day and an old neighbor that I had grown up with was visiting her mother. I asked her if she had any children and she very happily said an emphatic "no". I really felt sorry for her. I am so blessed. Thanks kids!!

No comments: