Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Well, I'm still alive. That which does not kill me makes me stronger!! I feel like I am on autopilot. This particular valley could take a long time to get out of. I really feel like I am walking blindfolded. The assurance of things hoped for the evidence of things not seen - FAITH. That is where I am living at the moment. I have no earthly idea of what is ahead - but He does. I can't plan, I can't count the days, I can't even peek around the corner and see the end.

My words for this day:

I was sure by now that You would have reached down
and wiped our tears away, stepped in and saved the day.
But once again, I say "Amen" and it's still raining
And as the thunder rolls, I barely hear You whisper through the rain
"I'm with you"
and as Your mercy falls, I raise my hands and praise the God who gives and takes away.

I'll praise You in this storm and I will lift my hands
for You are who You are, no matter where I am.
And every tear I've cried You hold in Your hand -
You never left my side and though my heart is torn
I will praise You in this storm.

I lift my eyes unto the hills.
Where does my help come from?
My help comes from the Lord - The Maker of Heaven and Earth.

Have a blessed day.

No comments: