Thursday, February 14, 2008

Well, it was a week ago tonight that my world fell apart again. But as I sit here having survived, my son has finally stopped living in denial and is seeking help for his problem. This is a true answer to prayer. I don't have a clue what he is going to have to face because of his choices he made this past week but I do know that God is working and it is finally being seen in his life.
We also found out today that our new little one is a boy. Yes, another boy will be born in July and I'm sure he will be another beautiful gift from God. I don't pretend to understand what it is but I am resting in the knowledge that God has a plan and we will see it unfold. I am so glad that this plan doesn't depend on me. All that is required of me is to pray and trust. Trust when we can't see where He is leading. I'm sure that when we are on the other side of all this, there will be NO doubt that God was the one that got us there. So I am praising Him in advance.

No comments: