Sunday, October 19, 2008






Another great week-end. Of course I miss my husband but nevertheless I had a wonderful week-end. Friday Kerri and I took her three and baby Austin to the Pumpkin Show in Circleville. We really had fun - pumpkin donuts, pumpkin burgers and pumpkin fudge. I spent the night with them and Saturday morning we went to the Clintonville Farm Market. I had the Very Best Donut I have ever tasted, bought some fresh produce and just enjoyed the morning with the boys and my daughter. We went back to her house and enjoyed a Harvest Party her and Eric gave for the community kids with lots of help from their friends. More Fall Fun!! Today I took my mom out for lunch after church. All in all a pretty special week-end. Here are some pictures. It's really difficult for me to get too worked up about politics and elections when I am blessed with so much. We sang a song in church today and one phrase stuck out to me - "kingdom authority". We are of another kingdom and God is the authority. That leaves not much to worry about.

No comments: