Monday, October 13, 2008




What a wonderful fall. The weather has been great and I've really had fun with family and friends. We had a great picnic this year. Everybody loved having it in October so that probably won't change. Most everybody was able to come but I really missed Mikey. Then this past week, Mike and I got some time with old friends some we hadn't seen for a long time. We played golf, a lot of golf and my body is trying to recuperate. It was so good to recapture the good times from the past. Everybody is doing well and it was just a relaxing few days. It seemed like everybody was at the place in their lives that we are just grateful that our kids are happy and healthy and we are able to enjoy our beautiful grandchildren. I think between the four couples we have 18 grandchildren and more on the way. Life is good.

No comments: