Friday, January 15, 2010

I'm trying, I'm really trying. I just don't understand. Why is there a beautiful little girl in Liberia that is loved and wanted by a family here and it just doesn't seem to happen? Why are there two little boys in Haiti that were scheduled to come to a loving family next week, but instead they are enduring a massive earthquake and may not make it home. I look at pictures of these children and all I can do is cry and ask why. There are no answers, only questions. So I will pray and as I pray I am reminded that God has taken care of them to this point and He will not leave them. I pray for miracles, yes, I still believe in miracles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

debby,
it's heartbreaking. children needs parents. my thought continue to be with kerri, you, and all the family.