Friday, January 01, 2010

It's mind-boggling. My husband and I were talking about all that has happened in the last decade, 10 short years and it's mind-boggling. I wasn't even a Nana when we rang in 2000. Wow, it's been quite a ride. Good and bad, but even out of the bad has come good. I owe that all to God. He is a master at that. I wouldn't want to be doing this life any other way than with God and the family and friends He has given me. I'm looking forward to this year. I'm sure not every day will be wonderful and free from stress. But I proved a LONG time ago, that with God I can get through anything and come out on the other side knowing He was with me the entire way. I hope and pray 2010 will find me to be a better follower of His. I'm sure He won't fail me, I certainly don't want to fail Him.

No comments: