Wednesday, January 06, 2010

So far so good. I've spent more time with God in the mornings. Don't know why I seem to wander from this practice. I always leave that meeting place more calm and focused for the day and realizing that He leaves that place with me. I find it easier to live one day at a time and I enjoy that day and get so much more accomplished. Somehow I don't even feel as tired at the end of it all. It's just good to know that we're friends.

Today is shopping and the OSU basketball game with my daughter. More snow tomorrow and that's fine with me. Just hope my sister can get in from OKC on Friday night. Sunday will be a fun day with a baby shower to get ready for our little Cora Jean. It's coming soon and I still am having trouble thinking pink. I've had a lot of blue years!! I spent some of yesterday checking out tutus online. Can you say Princess?!

No comments: