Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I don't like it when hubby is gone, don't like it at all. After all these years, you'd think I would get used to it but no. However, I have learned that the right frame of mind and plenty of projects makes it somewhat easier. We are going to redecorate our powder room and I am trying to purchase the new items. Overwhelming to say the least but fun too. I also have a scrapbook to finish but I am relying on someone who will remain nameless for some pics that I need. This might be the first one not completed for the birthday party. I know, I know... not the end of the world. I'm having dinner with friends tonight so yes, I am staying busy. Unfortunately market has started with some difficulties but with a lot of prayer and phone pep talks we'll make it. I'm so glad that after 36+ years of marriage, I still miss him.

No comments: