Sunday, February 13, 2011

Back again from Puerto Rico. A very nice week but I can fill my days up with hammocks and poolside for just so long. I love coming home and yesterday we filled up the house once again with beautiful, adorable kids. We finally took Trey for his promised birthday lunch. We enjoyed Five Guys burgers and Graeters at Easton. He is such a fun kid. He seems to be holding on to the little giggle that makes him so endearing. He loves it when Paps picks on him and he loves to pick back, always trying to get one up on his funny Paps. It is really fun to take one at a time and have the time to move in close and really talk and really listen. I often say that I wish they would just stop growing, it is happening so quickly right before my eyes. But.... there is something really exciting about watching and wondering who they will become. One thing for sure, nobody has grand-kids like MY grand-kids!!

Now the sad news. Yes, it happened. We all knew it would. OSU lost to Wisconsin. They gave up a huge lead. I'll just say one thing - Jordan Taylor. Hope they are ready for Mich. St. Hopefully we can win out. Soon it will be selection Sunday and March Madness!! Yes!! Go Bucks.

1 comment:

Stephen said...

good stuff, debby!