Sunday, February 20, 2011

Well, sick again. I haven't been sick for soooo long and then twice in a few short weeks. Both times, Mike is out of town. I think I'm on the downhill side of it. Looking forward to Monday, and getting back in the swing of things. Seems like just when I'm ready to get on a roll and get some things accomplished I get interrupted. Next Sunday we will leave for Tupelo Ms. for just three days but I am really looking forward to seeing a friend I haven't seen since we lived in Chattanooga. Wow, that was about 25 years ago. It will be fun to catch up with her.

We will soon be celebrating Cora's first birthday. I can't believe how quickly this first year passed. She is absolutely adorable and has stolen everyone's heart.

Not quite sure what is happening to OSU's great season. Two losses now. You just never know from game to game this year. So many really good teams, not really great ones. March will be fun.

I guess that's it for my thoughts today, sorry so random.

No comments: