Monday, May 16, 2011

Taking Mom to the heart doc today. I am trying to stay optimistic hoping I hear that she is right on track with her recovery. Not sure that is true. Once again, I am trying to live one day at a time. So glad Mike will be home more this week, I need him for support.

I am really enjoying walking. Up to 4 miles a day. Got some new shoes so I'm ready to rock 'n roll.

Can't believe it's the middle of May and I turned my heat on and lit my fireplace this morning to get the chill off. crazy weather!

Went to church with Kerri and the family yesterday. Wonderful sermon at the Mt. Vernon Presbyterian church. Great art show by the kids too. Pickle accidentally painted the back seat of Pap's car with his super hero cape he made in children's church. Uh-oh! Never a dull moment.

Wonderful week-end.

No comments: