Sunday, May 29, 2011

Fun times yesterday. Mom was able to spring from rehab for a few hours and come see the great-grandkids. I think it was really good for her. She is doing so much better. The kids were really wound up and had so much fun just running around in the good weather we finally had.

Mike and I are leaving for a quick trip to Washington D.C.today. He has to make his appearance at a show so we thought we would take advantage of the time and see some sites. It's been a long time since I've been in D.C. Hopefully I can check out the holocaust museum and the Viet Nam Wall. Mike needs to get away and sort some things out. The stress of the job is almost unbearable for him right now. Not sure where it will end. But I know it will work out for the best, one way or another.

We handed off the Rendezvous to Kerri and Eric yesterday. That really makes me smile!

1 comment:

kerri said...

makes me smile too! you guys rock! we bought a little tool last night at lowe's to scrape the grandpa and grandma golfers off the back window!! they don't want to leave the window! enjoy DC. see if you can get dad to relax a little.