Saturday, July 15, 2006

We're enjoying a very nice week-end with nothing we have to do. Mike is watching a movie I am not the least interested in so thought I would post a blog. We met the boys at Easton for just a little while today. They saw Curious George at the bookstore then played in the fountains. Evan just slept. He is so cute. Mike and I did a little shopping and had lunch at Fado.
We are still in the long process of trying to decide the timeline to move my mom and dad. I know what my timeline would be but it has to ultimately be her decision. I will really be glad to put this time behind and get them settled. I guess the work will actually just begin once we move them. So much to do with the house it makes my head swim.
Last night we stopped by one of Gahanna's establishments for a quick dinner and our neighbors walked in and ate with us. I love it when things like that happen unplanned.
Mike and I will be going to Nashville Indiana for a few days this week - one of my very favorite places!! I am really looking forward to it. Church tomorrow and a new week begins. Summer is flying by. Enjoy, drink lots of lemonade and relax. That's my plan.

No comments: