Saturday, September 13, 2008

It's almost fall - hard to believe. I've been printing off pictures and reminiscing about all the memories those pictures hold. It seems like the older I get, the faster the chapters of my life go by. Mikey and Nicole are packing to move their little family to their own space. Kerri and Eric continue to prepare to add to their not so little family. My mom has found out that life goes on without her partner of so many years and she is doing o.k. with that. I miss my dad, I really miss him. Things change so quickly. I don't like losing touch with people that have been in my life. So...I joined Facebook. Never thought I would but I did. I'm trying to catch up with people that were once there and now aren't. It's a good thing for me.

1 comment:

kerri said...

I don't know about you, but I didn't even make it to half time...Riley said we shouldn't worry, he's confident that'll be their only loss this year!! I don't know about that.

I can't wait to see the pictures you've been printing.
Kerri