Thursday, September 18, 2008


My husband and I were having a quiet late dinner on the deck last night. He looked at me and said, "you will never guess what I did today". Well, I usually hold my breath when he starts a conversation this way, I'm never quite sure what will follow. But he looked at me and proceeded to tell me about doing something that I know was very, very difficult for him. But he knew he needed to do it to make things right with him and someone else. I understand you really can't appreciate this because I'm not giving the details. But trust me, this was big. You see, I'm blessed to be married to a wonderful man that strives to follow God. I have watched him for thirty some years struggle and grow into this true man of God and I am very grateful to have him in my life.

1 comment:

kerri said...

I'm REALLY proud to call him my daddy and I'm so proud of the choice he made. He sets quite an example for the rest of us.