Monday, September 08, 2008


It's been a while - very busy!! My husband and I decided to take a last minute trip to Puerto
Rico. He had to be there on business so I followed a couple days later and spent the Labor Day week-end. We had a great time. It was really good timing for me to get away. The little family that has been dwelling in my house will be moving to their own apartment in a couple weeks. They are really excited. Austin in growing like a weed. Looks like Mikey will be starting a new job soon. I am looking forward to Fall. Summer went very quickly as it always does but Fall is nice. We just had a garage sale to raise money for the adoption. It was tiring, fun and very profitable. So many people donated things it was overwhelming. Watching the kids with their cookies, brownies and lemonade behind a sign asking for donations to bring their sisters home from Africa was priceless. Life is good.

No comments: