Friday, January 09, 2009

Well, it happened again. I got the "after the holidays blahs". I don't really call it depression. No...I know that feeling. This is just the blahs. I think I am somewhat like Clark in Christmas Vacation. I really build up the holidays. I want them to be so perfect. Then when they are over, I often feel let down because nothing is perfect. Sometimes I deal with it better than others. This time, not so good. But I am working on it. I am not going to beat up on myself but at the same time I am not going to live here. Another thing I am fighting is some anxiety. We have been through a lot in the past few years and I am just a little anxious about what might be next. I'm really not a doom and gloom person and I'm just being honest here. Just things I am dealing with and I will get past. I have found that most of the time when these things creep in, I need to get my mind off myself.

You better get to livin', givin'
A little more thought about bein'
A little more willin' to make a better way
Don't sweat the small stuff
Keep your chin up
Just hang tough
And if it gets too rough
Fall on your knees and pray
And do that everyday
Then you'll get to livin'

Sorry, once again, I know it's simple but I like it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

o.k. young lady...

there is wisdom in simplicity.

why would you apologize for that?