Tuesday, January 27, 2009

What a day, the kind of day you find yourself saying"what next?". Ironically this all comes after I spent a wonderful evening watching Facing the Giants with my daughter and grandchildren. If you haven't seen it, the message is that nothing is impossible with God. Hmmm... a little easier to say when you don't really need any miracles. But today, my family and another family that is very close to me is in need of just that. I believe God is able to perform miracles however, I will praise Him if He chooses to work miraculously or not, at least I pray I will. Gotta run, I hear a little miracle through the monitor. He's waking up.

2 comments:

kerri said...

Baby A sure is a beautiful miracle.
The movie was just on again upstairs...I think it's time to start to prepare for rain.

Debby said...

That's a great idea!!!!