Friday, March 06, 2009

Kerri just sent us pictures of little Nana. What an absolute sweetheart!! I just can't wait to get my hands on her. We all needed this shot in the arm, especially my daughter. We pray and pray and pray and sometimes it gets really disheartening when we don't see much happening. But that's what faith is all about. God is at work and one day soon, we will see the results of our prayers and Kerri and Eric's hard work. A place is waiting for her in this family and I am sure it won't be long. We are saving up lots of hugs and kisses for her. I think she needs to be a little older and stronger to survive Evan the "pickle". Hopefully she'll be able to hold her own!!

1 comment:

Alie said...

I've learned a lot about strength for the moment lately. I have no doubt the Father will grant sweet little Nana with perfect grace and strength....even for the Pickle :) Love and prayers for you all...especially Nana -al