Thursday, March 05, 2009

I got on my knees and prayed for rain today. Not the kind of rain that we talk about when we say,"April showers bring may flowers". The kind of rain that we need when our souls are dry. I mentioned some very special people in my prayers, people that I love dearly but God loves even more. Some are struggling, some are searching. Some are searching for answers and some are simply searching for God. Some need healing and some need faith and patience. All of them need God to carry them through. I prayed that God would be their "very present help". I know that in all these things that I brought today, He is working. And yes, I included myself in that prayer. I so want my grandchildren to see God's love for them through me. I pray that when I look at them, speak to them and touch them, that they will sense how wonderful God truly is.

No comments: