Saturday, March 28, 2009

Well, we spent most of our Saturday shopping. "What are we shopping for?" you might ask. Well.... in 1999, I owned a beautiful little candy apple red mustang. I loved that car. I had it for three months and totaled it. I have mourned that car for 10 years now. We went shopping for a mustang. But my husband doesn't want just a mustang. Men and women really look at cars from different viewpoints. This time around, it won't be a necessary car it will be a toy, something that we take joy rides in. My husband found that toy today. It is a 2009 Shelby Mustang convertible, blue with a wide racing strip down the middle. I told my husband I would look ridiculous driving this car but I got behind the wheel and boy was it fun. My husband and I are fairly practical people and this is a big step. It's on a 24 hr. hold at the dealership and we are "sleeping on it". I'll let you know what happens.

No comments: