Wednesday, December 28, 2005

We had a beautiful Christmas day and I hate to admit it but I (and even my husband) slipped into some kind of funk and we have been fighting it for several days. I think we are finally getting on top of it but it is hard when you aren't quite sure what caused it. This is a true confession as I am very ashamed I allowed this to happen. This season of the year is so beautiful and God's blessings on our lives have been just as beautiful. Oh well, beating myself up won't help either. Speaking of God's blessings, He is able to grant us His grace even in the midst of a funk. Ironically, I think this state I have been in is somewhat related to the amount of time I have practiced His presence in my life lately. So tonight I am thankful for the way He loves us all the time no matter what no questions asked, no strings attached.

No comments: