Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Well, hopefully we are all on the mend. I came down with a stomach bug and it put a damper on me celebrating little man's birthday but nevertheless, he is now two. It was a great celebration full of Thomas stuff everywhere you looked. Mike and I went on a shopping marathon yesterday and I am almost done. I waited too long for one item and I can't find it now. If anybody knows where I can get the new George Foreman grill with the interchangeable grills let me know. It's all wrapped and I can concentrate on menus now. Have you ever noticed how we all ask each other if we are "ready" for Christmas. Ready or not, here IT comes. That's the wonderful thing about it. Christmas, the real spirit of Christmas always comes, right on time whether all the presents are purchased or not. I love the Christmas Carol "The Little Drummer Boy". I love the line at the end; "then He smiled at me". Sometimes I wonder why He keeps smiling at us with all the crap we bring. Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

Michayla said...

I hope u feel better...and the only other thing I can say to the last couple sentences is "AMEN...To that sisa!!"...lol
Well I love ya...
xoxoxox
kk