Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Well, Christmas is closing in on us. We are all either trying to get over illness or trying not to get it. Whatever is out there sure does want to hang around for a while once it hits. I'm still working out 4 to 5 times a day and meeting with my personal trainer. I am slowly seeing some results. I know I am doing something good for myself and probably even adding on some years and that's a good thing. We have decided to go back to our home church. We just want to worship with our friends (actually they're like family) again. Sunday was our first time and it felt pretty good. Think I'll pass on another song for Christmas. It is Mary's song but I think we all have had these feelings sometime on our journey.

I have traveled many moonless nights.
Cold and weary with a babe inside.
and I wonder what I've done.
Holy Father, You have come
Chosen me now to carry your son

I am waiting in a silent prayer.
I am frightened by the load I bear.
In a world as cold as stone
Must I walk this path alone
Be with me now, be with me now.

Do you wonder as you watch my face,
If a wiser one, should have had my place
But I offer all I am
For the mercy of your plan.
Help me be strong
Help me be
Help me

Breath of Heaven hold me together be forever near me
Breath of Heaven
Breath of Heaven light in my darkness
Pour over me your holyness
For you are holy
Breath of Heaven

1 comment:

Stetlers said...

several times a day? Holy cow, you're out of control!