Thursday, December 13, 2007

It's been a while since I've posted but as you can guess I've been going a mile a minute. Some people would say I get obsessed with Christmas but, oh well... Last weekend I had the weekend from heaven. I spent two days with my husband and my two kids in Nashville Indiana. My favorite people and my favorite place. It was like deja vu. We have spent a lot of time in this special place, just the four of us and I never thought it would happen again. I get very melancholy this time of year, thinking about good times that have come and gone. Last weekend we went back and relived some of those memories. For me it was wonderful. I think we all had a great time. I love my family and nobody has a better husband or kids than I. I wish you all special times this holiday season and think about re-living some. You really can go back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just to let you know, I feel extremely left out... not from the shopping extravaganda, but as one of your "favorite people"... and I also speak for the three boys I watched while you were enjoying the hills of Indiana!

hurt and offended,
your s-i-l