Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Well, another beautiful Christmas. It had it's rough moments without my Dad but we had a good time together and he was doing well when we went to see him.
2008 - it hasn't even arrived yet and it promises to be quite eventful. I just needed to post one of my favorite quotes; one that has seen me through a lot of twists and turns in my life. And with it I pray for a very blessed New Year for you all.

"The next hour, the next moment, is as much beyond our grasp and as much in God's care, as that a hundred years away. Care for the next minute is just as foolish as care for the morrow, or for a day in the next thousand years - in neither can we do anything, in both God is doing everything."

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Daddy has truly left us a rich heritage, hasn't he? how fortunate we are to have had such a father....and thanks for taking such good care of him and Mom. You are the BEST sister a girl could have!!! Love you LOTS!!

Sissy