Monday, April 04, 2005

Good to be Home

We made it back from sunny Florida. We had a great time - ate too much (gained weight), played lots of golf (learned how to hit my 7 wood, almost) swam a little, got a little tan and had a great trip with some wonderful friends. I couldn't wait to see my boys , that was the first thing on our "to do" list. It's really good to be home but unfortunately I will be leaving Sunday for the furniture market. Not as much fun but a necessity. Thanks to Chan for feeding the animals. Tyson hates it when we are gone.
On a more serious note I have to say I was moved by the passing of the Pope. He must have been a wonderful man of God who really lived what he preached. Heaven is far richer with him there.
I'm really tired so think I'll get some rest.

No comments: