Sunday, April 24, 2005

Beautiful Chaos and Disarray

The hair dryer is in the middle of my bedroom floor, a toy school bus is hiding behind the couch. Every bed is unmade and the laundry has piled up. I'm not sure what the crumbs are on the couch and the bird and cat have a strange, glazed over look on their faces. Yes, the grandkids were here all week-end and it was wonderful. The house may never be the same but the important part is, neither will I. I am not the same woman I was before these beautiful, giggling little people came into my life and stole my heart away. ( By the way, which one of you stole one of my tennis shoes, I still can't find it!!) Because of them I can have a beautiful week-end even if "the weather is confused" as Riley puts it. Thank God for your blessings tonight, I know I am.

No comments: