Saturday, April 09, 2005

Well, I'm packing again. I leave tomorrow evening for beautiful downtown Highpoint N.C. A very tiring week but one in which I get to see my husband in his working environment. I don't think I have ever been to a market that someone hasn't spoken of my husband's integrity. I know we shouldn't be prideful but nevertheless I am very proud of him in a world where that kind of integrity is not often seen.
I am finding myself telling God how much I am in love with him tonight. So many reasons. My grandkids were so full of life today and Ginger is feeling movement and life from the little one she is carrying. I pray that God will continue to breathe life into that womb. Life is all around us and He is right here among us touching our lives in so many ways. For some people in my life, things aren't so hopeful. Touch them tonight God, and may every doubt that you love them be destroyed as Your Spirit breathes new life into them.

No comments: