Monday, April 18, 2005

I just had a really sad conversation with a neighbor. She was talking about how she doesn't like her daughter's boyfriend and she really would be just as happy if she never marries. She said she hopes she just lives with somebody and has children with him. When I asked her why, she said she doesn't know one happily married couple, not one. She said she hasn't been happy from the beginning and may leave him soon. I'm sure I could probably have this same conversation with many people. I just think it is so sad. I am so glad I am not in that situation. I told her that I honestly don't know what I would do without my husband and she looked at me and said she has no idea how that feels. Mike, I love you and I am so happy you are my husband and my very best friend.

1 comment:

Stetlers said...

thanks for loving dad the way you do, it makes my life and Mikey's life so much happier