Tuesday, June 28, 2005

I haven't been feeling well the past week. Not sure what is wrong just not feeling 100%. I can't believe June is almost over. Seems like I say that every summer some things just don't change like how fast time flies. Today is my husbands birthday. He is such a fantastic guy. I am truly blessed to be able to share my life with him. Spaghetti dinner and cheesecake tomorrow night, two of his favorites. Steaks on the grill tonight with just the two of us. Happy Birthday Mike!!! He is counting the days for Red White and Boom. He just LOVES it!! Ha!! But he'll be there with bells on that's just the kind of guy he is. Of course the price we pay is listening to him complain the entire evening. Actually that started about May. He's such a twit!! Come by and visit us. We will be in our normal place right by the City Center in the grassy valley. It's a great spot. Well enough rambling. Have a great 4th.

No comments: