Sunday, June 19, 2005

Mike and Mikey left before dawn for their long-awaited golf trip celebration. This is a special trip to celebrate. Some people might wonder what we have to celebrate. I've learned to celebrate each day. The past has taught us so much and we are different people today due to choices that have been made but primarily due to God's faithfulness. I told Mikey yesterday how proud I am of him. He has paid and is still paying for his choices but he has allowed these experiences to make him a better person. I hope these next few days are full of memories they will never forget. They are playing my favorite golf course even as I am writing this and I'm sure Mike and Gerald have figured out a way to get some strokes from Mikey and Jeff. Then they will head to Pinehurst. I'm sure good times will be had by all. I imagine Mike is having a great Father's Day - playing Old Beau with his son. Who could ask for anything more!!

No comments: