Tuesday, June 14, 2005

We have found ourselves in some crazy situations lately that we have laughed about after the fact. But actually if God hadn't intervened things wouldn't have been so funny. Of course I already eluded to the flying swimming pool. That could've been really ugly. But I think my husband topped that today in PA. He was chased down by a crazy lady in a truck through a field by the side of the road. Yea, it's true I'm not making that up. Actually I don't think we are aware of all of the times God intervenes to keep us safe. Just spending a quiet night alone thinking and praying about all the people that need answers to prayer. I have a pretty long list at the moment and it will be good to look back and see how God worked. Always good to see Douglas Wharton. I dropped some things off at Kerri's and surprise, surprise look who was there looking so handsome with his summer shave!!Ha!! Everyone have a good evening.

No comments: