Tuesday, June 07, 2005

I've always been a very emotional person. The last few years my emotions have been on steroids. I can cry at the drop of a hat. So I guess I shouldn't have been too surprised when I completely broke down in the middle of the Kroger store after passing a little old man that really had no business being there by himself. I'm watching my parents age every day. I left my mother's house yesterday crying as she sat on the front porch by herself with just her plants around her. My Dad hadn't even realize we had left the family room . I was planning a big party for my Mom's 80th birthday in July and she doesn't want one. But don't worry, our family will still have a party. I just thought she would like to have her friends help celebrate. I really don't like the thought that I am getting older. I want so badly to stay young at heart considering that we don't have any choice about our bodies getting old. Time passes so quickly, why does it have to be that way? I guess if I have no choice in the matter one thought does help; I love who I am growing older with. I wouldn't change that at all. So this month we will celebrate another birthday for my son, my husband and our 31st wedding anniversary. Time just marches on and the best we can do is enjoy, enjoy every day . Have a good day everybody!

No comments: