Thursday, June 02, 2005

I LOVE MY GRANDCHILDREN!!!! Kerri and Eric went to Cedar Point yesterday and I had the kids ALL DAY . They are awesome kids. We took a walk to the pretend pizza store, played at Nana's house, fed the ducks at the creekwalk, had dinner at Bob Evans, went to the park and fell into bed. I love them so much it sometimes hurts. I would love to shield them from everything that could harm them in this world but unfortunately that's not possible. So - I pray for them, I pray hard and trust that they will be happy and healthy. And I thank God everyday for these wonderful blessings He has given to our family. Lord keep them safe, keep them happy - just keep them.

1 comment:

Stetlers said...

Your grandchildren have been talking about their day with you all day. Even Trey tries his best to communicate how much fun he had with his Nana. He says "duck" over and over and nods his head fast with this huge smile on his face. You are a gift to them, and to me! We love you!