Friday, June 10, 2005

Today is Mikey's 23rd birthday. He is alive and well and for that I am truly grateful. He has lived more life experiences in his 23 years than I have in mine (I'm not telling how many) He is teaching all of us how to live one day at a time. I am convinced this is how God wants all of us to live. My grandparents used to always say,"The good Lord willing". I don't think that is in my vocabulary enough. I am trying very hard to commit everyday to God and just let Him take care of things. Not always easy but when I do it really works. Some random wisdom from someone with experience: Don't put a kids swimming pool in the back of a truck, weigh it down with bags of sand and drive on 270. Just trust me, it doesn't work. I'm looking forward to a great week-end. Kerri and the kids will spend the night since Eric is in Mt.Vernon for Blast. Dinner tomorrow night for Mikey's birthday . A good week-end, the good Lord willing.

No comments: