Sunday, February 27, 2005

Another weekend comes to a close. We had a good one. Had some good friends over Friday night just to hang out. Saturday I got to hang out with two of my favorite guys, Riley and Trey while Mommy and Papa went to visit Mikey. My Mom and Dad came over to catch a glimpse of the little ones. Papa taught Trey how to open the bird cage and try to catch the bird. Not a good thing!! Then Mike and I had a date night with Meet the Fockers and some refreshment at Max and Erma's. Sunday brought wonderful worship and a great sermon. A new small group is starting in Gahanna, will probably check it out, think I might be ready. Eric and Chan came over and we caught up, made some plans for our family night and Easter etc. I am so looking forward to March 7th. Won't be long now til Mikey will be moving to re-hab. I am very proud of my son; the way he has faced his punishment and the progress he is making. Looks like it could be a wintry week ahead. Hope spring is just around the corner. A month til we leave for Florida. Lots to look forward to. God is so good to us. Today at church I was somewhat overwhelmed with love for Him and His love for all of us. May that always be so in my life.

1 comment: