Friday, February 18, 2005

Good Times

What a great start to my week-end. Dinner Thursday night with my all time best friend lunch (including Godiva cheesecake) with another good friend on Friday and then a cheap movie (Shall We Dance?) with my all time best buddy - my daughter. I am truly blessed. I really think dance lessons are exactly what our marriage needs to put a little pizzaz into it. However I will never look like j.lo and Mike I love ya but you'll never be Richard Gere. But that's really o.k. I wouldn't trade places.
As of tomorrow Mikey is half way through his time in jail. God is still taking such good care of him. Thanks for all the prayers. He had a rough day today but he's fine. I will just be so glad when he can move on to re-hab.
Time to hit the sack. This old lady can only take so much fun.
P.S. I highly recommend the movie especially if you're looking for a "feel good". It's really good, it will make you smile. And we all need to do more of that.
Good night.

1 comment:

margaret said...

I loved that movie. I have talked about it a lot to Jen and my son bought it for me for my birthday. I also wanted to take dance lessons but so far my husband isn't interested. He doesn't know what "we" are missing but I still have hope.