Monday, February 14, 2005

Well, we are into the second week of Mikey's incarceration and it is so good to see how God is taking care of him. When we hear about things happening in other cells we realize that prayers were answered by placing him in the dorm he is in. He has had no days of fear and for that I am so grateful. He calls often and he sounds really good. He loves getting mail and he appreciates finally having a bed. Mike is at market and I am here holding things together like getting the gutter fixed that is falling off the house. We've lived here long enough for things to start wearing out. I have made sure to plan things to look forward to this week because I still get along best by keeping busy. But God is so good. Because of Him I can experience joy even during times of my life that joy doesn't seem to make sense. His love for me is totally overwhelming so on that note - good-night and God bless.

No comments: