Monday, February 21, 2005

PTL

I just really need to take a minute and thank God for the way He is carrying our family right now. I was talking to a friend today and she said she could tell that I was doing well. I told her it was only through the strength that God was giving me. I really didn't think I would be able to carry on with much of a normal life during these 30 days. I know myself and often during high stress I just shut down. So it is not my own strength but His that is allowing me to enjoy my grandkids, shop, clean house etc., etc., etc. I don't find myself in old-fashion testimony meetings anymore but I think God still likes to hear us share what He is doing in our lives. So today I am going on record to say that I love Him more today than yesterday for His faithfulness, mercy and grace. His blessings are new every morning.

No comments: