Thursday, February 10, 2005

Too sweet for words!!!

O.K. I was the world's worst Nana today. I stopped by Kerri's to pick up something she had borrowed and Riley presented me with the most beautiful handmade valentine a child has ever made!! He was so proud. After eating some lunch, watching Trey act like a clown in his high chair and giving Riley several smooches I decided it was time to head home. Riley went dowstairs to watch Bear and I went home WITHOUT my valentine. He then, upon hearing how upset I was from his Mommy, called me to tell me all about the valentine I had forgotten, he would bring it to my house tomorrow and "I love you so much Nana". No Riley, I love you more than words can say. You are so sweet it hurts. Sorry if this is too mushy for some but it is Valentine's Day afterall and I am a nana. I can be as mushy as I want!!!

No comments: